It's that time again... already?? Now you get to find out all of the things I absolutely did not do this week (picture version)!
* I did not cut 2 inches off of hair off of my own head today at school while my children were watching Cinderella! Because school is NOT a beauty shop, and it's inappropriate to cut your hair while at work.
* I definitely did not spend an hour dressing, fighting, cajoling, sweet talking, pleading, and bribing my 21 month old to get her picture taken for our Christmas cards. She didn't decide to smash two of the ornaments together and shatter one of them. A 21 month old wouldn't have glass ornaments anway, because her college educated mother would know better than to give her one ~ even if it did add holiday spirit and cuteness to the picture!
* Or any of this on Thursday
* This wouldn't go with the picture right above it... with a Jack Daniels honey glaze....
* I'm also not enjoying this Wednesday night after we arrive at my parent's house. Because I'm on a diet, and I am strictly watching what I eat... even during this holiday season.