My blogger friend, Becky, had a "Top Ten" using a letter of the alphabet. She assigned me "S", so here is my top 10
10. Sleeping ~ everyone has to love sleep... c'mon... sometimes it's the best part of the day!
9. Sparkling lights shining through my Spun glass ornaments ~ my favorite part of our Christmas tree!
8. Socks ~ I love me a good pair of funky socks!! I have ones for a lot of the holidays (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentine's Day, etc)
7. Sugar cookies ~ my Gram's sugar cookies are the best in the world, and she sends me some every Christmas... they're amazing!
6. Singing ~ I love to sing with my girl, and have her repeat the words back to me.. she's starting to learn a lot of the songs, and it's fun to listen to her own rendition!
5. Starbucks ~ I am a huge coffee fanatic... I especially love their Peppermint Mocha in the winter.. I could seriously have one of those things every day
4. Stained Glass~ If you have read my blog at all, you know what a huge fan I am of glass... one of my favorites is stained glass, and watching the light shine through it ~ it's absolutely STUNNING
3. Snuggling ~ with my husband, daughter, and doggy.. there is no better place to be than sitting nice and close to one of those three, and feeling the love radiating out of them!
2. Sins being forgiven ~ it amazes me that God loved me so much that He sent His only son to die on the cross for me.... His love is so incredible, and I don't deserve any of it...
1. Savior ~ without Him, nothing in my life would be here... I wouldn't be here.. I am so eternally grateful for my life, for my family, and everything that my great God has blessed me with here on Earth, and I am even more grateful for my home that He has waiting for me with Him in heaven!
So... if you wanna join in, either ask me for a letter or click on Becky's name above, and she'll give you one! It's kinda tricky, but fun!! :o)