* I did not spend a ton of money on my daughter this weekend at the outlets in Lancaster. Especially not in Gymboree getting her tons of sweet, adorable dresses with leggings for insanely good prices!
* I also did not purchase my daughter her first pair of Nikes, which also means she has fully outgrown her Stride Rite baby walkers. And, it did not kill me at all to know that she's not so much a baby anymore! :(
* I did not finally stick up for myself at work last Friday. The nagging and criticizing wasn't too much, and I didn't just finally explode because I couldn't take it anymore. Nope, not me.
* My wish list for Christmas from my in-laws does NOT include a Nintendo DS Lite Rose Pearl. Because I did not enjoy playing my MIL's Brain Age 2 all day yesterday. Not even the teeniest bit. Making the batteries croak doesn't prove it either, does it?
* I have not lost a total of about 12lbs. in the last two weeks. And I don't plan on going to the gym this week to make that an even bigger number. Nope. Because I want to stay the weight I am, and be miserable forever!
* I did not harshly scold my father for picking up his grand-punkins this weekend after he had neck surgery, and wasn't supposed to lift anything! No matter how cute the object is that he's picking up!
That's all for now!! :)