Monday, February 9, 2009

More Prayers

I swear, if I keep reading blog upon blog about some sweet baby or child that is suffering with cancer, or any other kind of ailment, my heart is going to completely crumble! This family (the Macs) just lost their gorgeous baby girl, Cora, to cancer. Please keep them in your prayers. I cannot even fathom the grief they are going through. I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us, and His plan is not always our plan... I get that. But, it is so hard to read about all of these innocent, precious little kids suffering like they are. I cannot grasp why they have to go through these trials and tribulations, and even death. I seriously don't know what I would do if I was faced with this situation. We thought we were going to lose our girl when she was 12 weeks due to a HUGE mistake from the doctor's office, and I just crumbled in to a million pieces when I heard "your daughter may not make it through the night if you don't get her to the Emergency Room". Fortunately for us, the doctors just made a stupid, stupid mistake, and our girl was completely fine. But, what about these parents who are experiencing this first-hand... having to watch their little ones suffer, and there is nothing they can do to comfort them? My heart seriously, deeply aches for these people, and I wish so much that there was something I could do for them. But, all I can do is pray, and ask you to pray. I leave them messages letting them know that I am praying for them, but I wish I could reach out and hug them or just do something. I have cried so many tears for families that I will never meet because it saddens me so deeply that they are experiencing such pain, grief, and sorrow. Please, leave a comment on this family's blog, and on all of the other blogs that are on my sidebar.. because every single one of these buttons is for a family whose child is in need of prayer (except for Stellan!! :o) )

3 comments:

Erica said...

So unfair and I can't imagine going through such a thing. Such things are beyond my comprehension. I too have spent time crying over children I've never known. Before I even blogged I followed one little boy's story and I cryed so much when he didn't make it. Makes me think of the song Held by Natalie Grant. Praying for her family and all those out there that need prayer!

Heather said...

Prayer is truly all we can do and for your unselfish sharing and posting of Zoey's button,we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.We walk this journey because we have been called to.For whatever reason,we may never know but what it does do, is force us to dig deeper and draw closer to the One who knows the whys and and trusts us to call upon Him in weary moments.Sometimes far easier said than done but we do it.We are lead by the example of these children that God'd has entrusted to us and they give us the strength to put one foot in front of the other each and everyday.So thank you for sharing a bit of Zoey's story.The more prayers the better.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!